Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ertl
Dr. John Ertl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ertl is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT and Danbury Hospital Acute Ub. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ertl has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. John Ertl has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. John Ertl has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Ertl is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My children have been under his care for the past 25 years. I can't imagine anyone that I would trust more to take care of them. He is very warm and caring and is always right on the mark with his diagnosis. Now that they are to old to go there anymore.....we are at a real loss to find someone good enough to fill his shoes.
Dr. Ertl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Danbury Hospital Acute Ub
43 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions41 Germantown Rd, Danbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Ertl in this video.
Dr. John Ertl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.