Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Eugene
Dr. John Eugene, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Anaheim, CA and Santa Ana, CA (and 8 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Eugene is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Placentia-Linda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Eugene has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Showing 4 of 4
at hospital no bed side manor i dont know why he still practice when he has cancer. i was very concern of him doing surgreys on patients when he is going thru cancer treatments we sat at that hospital for 4 months and got the run around would i send my dog there no. my husband went in there lost his kidneys etc
Dr. Eugene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Medical Center
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Little Company of Mary Hospital
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Anaheim General Hospital
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
41 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1972
Dr. John Eugene accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Eugene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.