Dr. John D Evanich Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John D Evanich?

Total Knee Replacement Amazing!

After researching for a surgeon that incorporates the latest techniques and has successful outcomes for a total knee replacement, it was easy to choose Dr. Evanich. He performed my total knee replacement and what a remarkable difference! Pre-surgery, I had severe pain and a leg that couldn't straighten. My life style was negatively effected and I could barely walk. Choosing to have the TKR was the best decision with an unbelievable positive result. My surgery went without any problems and the recovery was without the pain that I had experienced previously. This TKR has given me the ability to walk normal again and returning to my teaching position. Family and friends have been astonished at the difference and the speed of recovery. It has totally given my mobility back to me - pain free. Dr. Evanich and his staff (Kelly, Tami, and Erick)were truly focused on my care, very professional, compassionate and communicated with me anytime I had a question. I am thankful for their dedication.

Great doctor and staff!

My experience with Dr. Evanich began 15 years ago. I broke my arm requiring pins and surgery. He was great to work with and I appreciated his bedside manner. I then recommended my mother to use him for a double knee replacement. She had nothing but the highest regard for him and his work. So when it came time for my hip replacement, Evanich was the clear choice. The surgery and recovery has been incredibly fast and painless. My only regret is that I didn't do it 2 years earlier!

Great Experience - Very Satisfied

Dr. Evanich was my surgeon for my hip replacement. I cannot imagine a better experience than what I had from first meeting, to preparation for surgery, through surgery, recovery, and rehab. Without a doubt if my other hip ever needs to be replaced, he is my doctor.

Outstanding care!

I just had my right hip replaced and it could not have gone any better. The procedure and care by Dr. Evanich was exceptional!

DR.Evanich ist the best Hi trets my knee for 7 yhr.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Total Hip Replacement

Dr. Evanich & staff was FANTASTIC start to finish.The office was nice & clean. Everyone was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. They worked w/my job in a timely manner. His prognosis was right on. The surgery was flawless & practically painless (seriously i had very little pain). He gave me a pain medicine regiment that was just right. My follow up w/his PA Eric was great & my next follow up w/Dr. Evanich was great. I NEVER FELT RUSHED DURING MY VISITS. Thank you Dr. E for everything.

Dr. Evanich is the best choice for knee replacement surgery!

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee arthroplasty (replacement) on my right knee, and the result has been miraculous! After years of limping and pain, including frequent stabbing pains coming from 3 different areas of my knee joint, 6 weeks after surgery I am now limp-free, stabbing-pain-free, and the post surgical swelling and discomfort is almost completely gone. I don't even need to use a cane to walk. I am extremely grateful to this highly ethical, intelligent, and caring orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee replacement on me. As far as I am concerned, he is the best orthopaedic surgeon I could have had. I have had no issues and am recovering well. I highly recommend him.

What can I say, but I have, and would again, put my life in his hands. He saved me from being wheelchair bound for the remainder of my life. I truly believe that God guides his hands. Thank you Doctor for you and your wonderful staff.

Confident in his advice and abilities. Considerate and good listener.

Outstanding!

Outstanding, caring doctor and staff!!