Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Albritton has 3 locations
7705 Poplar Ave Ste 210
Germantown, TN 38138
6215 Humphreys Blvd Ste 401
Memphis, TN 38120
6570 Stage Rd Ste 160
Memphis, TN 38134
Book Online Now
Dr. John F Albritton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John F Albritton has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. John F Albritton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Always the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Albritton - Posted on August 29th, 2018
Have been going to Dr Albritton over 30 years. Simply the kindest, most compassionate doctor ever! Cares about your every need as a woman, answers questions, has the best-ever bedside manners and is the epitome of professional! His staff are always welcoming, kind and professional as well! Love Dr albritton! Absolutely the best!
For Doctor Albritton an staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Albritton - Posted on March 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Albritton - Posted on January 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Albritton - Posted on April 9th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Albritton - Posted on August 14th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
52 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Regional Medical Center
Dr. John F Albritton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John F Albritton
Born in Helena, Arkansas, Dr. John Albritton attended Vanderbilt University and graduated from Purdue University with a degree in pharmacy. He received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee and did his residency at the City of Memphis Hospital.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John F Albritton, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Germantown, TN, in this video.
Dr. John F Albritton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Germantown, TN.