Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John F Greene III
John F Greene III is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Greene is genuinely kind & humble. Of all the wonderful qualities he has that I like the most is his knowledge & how accurate he is. I'm super impressed & feel so comfortable with his advice & decisions about my pregnancy. He's definitely proved to me what a great doctor he is & that is a plus to me. I think the world of him, I TRUST him & highly recommend him. N.G.
Dr. Greene has delivered my youngest son, and I saw him with my oldest as well. I have been seeing him for 8 years now and most recently he performed my D&C. He is very courteous. He seems to care and he is very professional but very friendly. Even my husband loves him! Really love the entire office and the staff at AWC..
Dr. Greene is a truly wonderful and excellent doctor. He recently performed my hysterectomy and made me feel confident about the procedure. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He answers each question you may have without judgment. He does not rush his appointments. Dr. Greene makes you feel like you matter as a person and not just another patient! He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. John Greene III!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3213 Summit Square Pl, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about John F Greene III in this video.
John F Greene III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.