Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been under care with Dr. Hall for about 4 years. I have seen this offices care go from acceptable to cold, you're a number not a person anymore. Dr. Hall no longer sees his patients he has a physician assistant. Jennifer is kind but it is obvious she lacks some knowledge and experience. I have gone through physical therapy, steroid injections multiple MRIs and x-rays. I am on heavy narcotic pain fillers. Losing the feeling in both my feet now. Pain is excruciating! I saw Jennifer after a recent new MRI. She told me I needed an EMG. Another test! When I tried to scheduled an appointment I was informed that they wouldn't schedule me because I owed them $50.00. After speaking with the billing manager it was made very clear she didn't care I'm $25,000.00 in medical debt and we had $16.00 to our name at that point. She told them to go ahead and schedule me but I had to pay the balance before the appt. Then they inform me it will be 7 WEEKS before I could get an appt. Are you kidding me!! I'm tripping over my own feet. The staff is very rude and cold. Savannah is very cold and has no ability to interact with people. Very upset and disappointed!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Dr. John F Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFlagstaff Bone And Joint, 77 W Forest Ave Ste 301, Flagstaff, AZ
Dr. John F Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.