Dr. John F Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Hall?

I adore dr. Hall . He really spend the time with patient. I will not make the mistake again of going with an another "Dr" . I'm glad of being able to get back with Dr. Hall

I have been under care with Dr. Hall for about 4 years. I have seen this offices care go from acceptable to cold, you're a number not a person anymore. Dr. Hall no longer sees his patients he has a physician assistant. Jennifer is kind but it is obvious she lacks some knowledge and experience. I have gone through physical therapy, steroid injections multiple MRIs and x-rays. I am on heavy narcotic pain fillers. Losing the feeling in both my feet now. Pain is excruciating! I saw Jennifer after a recent new MRI. She told me I needed an EMG. Another test! When I tried to scheduled an appointment I was informed that they wouldn't schedule me because I owed them $50.00. After speaking with the billing manager it was made very clear she didn't care I'm $25,000.00 in medical debt and we had $16.00 to our name at that point. She told them to go ahead and schedule me but I had to pay the balance before the appt. Then they inform me it will be 7 WEEKS before I could get an appt. Are you kidding me!! I'm tripping over my own feet. The staff is very rude and cold. Savannah is very cold and has no ability to interact with people. Very upset and disappointed!!

Minimal Invasive Microdiscectomy of L5S1 with Large Prolapse

Best spine surgeon Ive seen

Dr Hall's bedside manor was amazing considering I am a young person that has undergone 2 surgeries since I was 19. Dr.Hall's general concern for my care before during and after my surgery was truly amazin g

Recent surgery

Dr. Hall's bedside manner was excellent. He made sure to explain the outcome of the procedure in layman's terms and came to check on me every day after the surgery. I am very impressed with his concern and follow-up. It shows me that he really cares about helping his patients.