Dr. John F Long Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John F Long?

Offered nothing except accusations

Was referred to John Long after a Traumatic Brain Injury. John accused me of trying to get Oxycontin. Was not understanding or compassionate. The headache continues after nearly 5 years.

Very unprofessional, rude, arrogant Dr. John F. Long

I accompanied my friend (upon her request) to her follow up appointment as her advocate and "second set of ears". After their discussion had ended, and listening carefully, I introduced myself to Dr. John F. Long, and asked a question regarding my friends treatment and recommendations. He abruptly dismissed my question, saying that it was irrelevant, and in an extraordinarily condescending and arrogant tone. I was absolutely dumbfounded. I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a health professional in my lifetime!!!!!!! After this "bullying" session by Dr.John F. long, I got online and read all the reviews about Dr. John F. Long, and my experience was felt by many before me. By the way, I have never written a review for a medical professional. Before I left the clinic, I asked to speak to someone regarding his abusive manner, and gave my feedback. Confluence Health, formerly known as Wenatchee Valley Clinic, really needs to reevaluate his employment with them. His rude behavior should NOT be tolerated!!!

Dr. heckle and Mr. Hyde

The most arrogant physician I've met. Blames the patient when his treatments don't work... He will be nice at first, but but beware of Dr. Heckle and Mr. Hyde!!!

administrator

misdiagnosis, angry bedside manner, bullying of patients and relatives and friends

St. Luke's Rehabilitation, Spokane, Washington

Dr. Long should not practice medicine. He comes in with his agenda and does not listen to the patient. He has no compassion and showed a total lack of respect for my husband and my family.

Beware of Dr. Long. I found him to be an ignorant, arrogant man who bullies patients and their relatives. He lacks empathy for patients and refuses to acknowledge patient's pain and pain treatment prescribed by primary care physicians. I have never been treated with such a lack of respect by such an ignorant, arrogant person.

Help!

Help! I would never recommend this man for any treatment.

Dr. Long was great on the first visit and confident that he could fix my back problem. When the problem did not get better as he said it would, he blamed me and wrote in my chart that he had sucessfully treated me (in other words it was my fault that I did not get better, not his) After consulting with a specialist at U.W., I realized that Dr. Long was very wrong, and missed something that was picked up quickly by the Dr. at U.W. Have had huge improvements since following the plan from the Dr. at U.W. Dr. Long's ego got in the way of accurately diagnosing and treating me.

Very Disappointed

The first visit I was cut short because of another patient. I had limited time for a thorough nerve test of which a quick diagnosis that didn't fit my symptoms. The second visit he commented that I had a lot of guts coming back and I left with an approximate 6-8in swollen area at mid back from an electrical probe and very little diagnosis. Not advised.

True professional and passionate about his job and people.

After being seen by several military doctors for chronic back and leg pain I was referred to Dr. Long. It took a while (approx 3 months) to get an appointment, but it was the military's fault for not forwarding my records to Dr. Long and no fault of Dr. Long's staff. Dr. Long was able to tell me immediately what was wrong with my back. He answered all of my questions and I felt that he spent more than adequate time with me. He referred me to aquatic therapy, but the military insurance stepped in again and referred me back to regular physical therapy with the military...who have done more damage than good. I would highly recommend any of my family or friend's to see Dr. Long if you are having any sort of back problems. He is one of the rare finds in a doctor these days....he truly cares about his work and his patients.