Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John F Lund MD
Dr. John F Lund has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John F Lund has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
Dr. John F Lund is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Poor patient communication
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Lund - Posted on March 7th, 2019
Dr. Lund just spent 20 minutes explaining why we got excellent care, while his patient was at a 7 on the pain scale and he was doing nothing about it. He was more concerned with covering for the hospital and his nurse than doing something proactive for the patient. He would not listen and threatened us with security when all we said to him was that he wasn’t listening. We were not yelling or otherwise causing any upset other than with his ego. The CNA introduced himself to his patient at 4 pm, 10 hours after his shift started. The patient didn’t get a breakfast menu until 10am, and her pain level was high and the nurse did not address it with the doctor until we called the Charge Nurse in. I would never go to him or to McKay Dee.
Straight to the heart.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Lund - Posted on November 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John F Lund - Posted on July 21st, 2011
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. John F Lund Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERMOUNTAIN MCKAY DEE HEART SERVICES, 4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 3490, Ogden, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John F Lund, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Ogden, UT, in this video.
Dr. John F Lund is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.