Dr. John Mahoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mahoney?

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Loved his bedside manner-- asked for reports to be sent to my home-- never got--but will call him --

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Prescription happy. Ruins lives by turning patient brains to mush.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Dr. Mahoney is one of the most brilliant doctors practicing medicine today.When other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me,a doctor told me to go see Dr. Mahoney,because he takes on cases that others cannot diagnose.So I did. He figured out what was wrong. Sent me to the appropriate doctors.I had the operations needed.He gave me my life back.For 20 years I have been and still am a produtive member of society.Thriving,actually with my own business.My only guess as to the negative comments,is jealosy by H.M.S. Doctors and the like that cannot accept thier limitations.Shame on you.If you need to be healed,see this Doctor

Disgusted

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I am a family member of a former longtime patient of doctor Mahoney's. I question how this man can still be practicing medicine. Is there no governing agency that will take responsibility for physicians such as Mahoney who get their patients hooked on drugs instead of treating their condition, feed their addictions in ways that must be contradictory to their license to practice and then toss them aside after he and he alone got them hooked? There is clearly a pattern here. I am aware of two additional patients of Mahoney who know where they can go for drugs and whatever written documentation they want which is not supported by any "real" medical condition. Aren't these prescription pads monitored? I will feel a sense of relief the day he's done ruining lives. If you're not a drug addict yet and don't want to become one; run as fast as as far away as you can. If you are already addicted, sue him for malpractice and get yourself some help.

Waited 4 hours to get to see this Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Awful. Waited with a room full of people he GOT hooked on pain meds. He writes scripts and when you tell him it's too much he gets rid of you. He does not help you get off the Vicodin he has me hooked on. KEEPS TAKING CARE OF THE JUNKIES

Nice doc....mean receptionist. Three hour wait

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

terry brogan

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Mahoney was assigned to me. I never had a problem with his wife. Mrs. mahoney was actually very sweet to me. This was my first injury. Never had a problem like this. Cost me my career. Never was a fan of medication, but with this kind of pain, you can't help it. Got very close to Dr. mahoney. Great man. I realized after 6 months, i could'nt funtion without medication. I got hooked. The reason for the crazy waiting room is because everyone is there for their fix. I was. I admit it. The sad thing though, is that i tried to clean myself up. I knew i had a problem, but was to embarrassed to mention it to my family. Dr. Mahoney though recommended to me how to quietly get off off these meds. I did it. I went and saw the doctor he told me to see to get off of narcotics. He forgot about telling me because he has about 3000 adicts waiting for him to scribble a script. Before i could tell him what i've done, he gave me the boot. Like he never knew me.Dr. mahoney is a great report writter and gives out scripts just to get people out of his office.Before Dr. Mahoney, i never took a narcotic in my life. 3 years seeing him, i was up to 60 PILLS A DAY. Went through about 30K in saving buying pills from whoever, wherever.WHAT DOES HE DO WHEN I TRY TO HELP MYSELF?? HE KICKS ME OUT OF HIS OFFICE. Couldn't even explain. "Have a good life" was his answer. I'm sure he charged me for that 30 second visit too.I guess its all about the dollars.Another pill pusher who people say he's the "best" because he fills the scripts. If you know who i am doc, give me a call and i'll tell you what you think i did was your idea from the time i told you i was hooked on the pills you fed me.Thanks for the memories.........

Posted on July 1st, 2010

" DR.M WAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR ALMOST 10 YEars .....The wife is very mean....

Posted on July 1st, 2010

his wife is very very RUDE......THE CHAIR ARE BAD,AND YOU WAIT 2 HOURS JUST TO SEE HIM.....

Saved my life without even knowing it, caring and real.

Posted on January 20th, 2010

Dr.Mahoney has been my doctor almost thirty years,he has always been there for me, I have walked into his office with a problem or in need of his opinion he has never turned me away. When I have no insurance,he has not charged or accepted what I could afford. I have never met a more devoted doctor and would never look for another this man is brilliant, he does not waste your time and will stand by you until he find's an answer if threr is one.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2008

Quickly and accurately diagnoses condition. Great bedside manner. Sometimes even answers his own phone!

Posted on October 27th, 2017