Dr. John F Morrison III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Morrison III?

poor diagnostic decision

To me just having to visit a lung specialist was incredibly worrisome knowing my bad health habits landed me there. Dr Morrison was extremely professional, listened to my health fears and did several tests to show me his reasons for my diagnosis. He gave me a plan for treatment that really worked and followed up with me. I sincerely appreciate what he did to help me feel better.

Dr. Morrison was a jerk and full of himself

Dr. Morrison is one of the most amazing doctors at fahc. You never receive anything but 110% from him. He honestly cares about his patients and really listens to the needs of his patients. He is absolutley brilliant.

Dr. John F Morrison III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.