Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Robertson III has the following 1 specialty
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Breast Diseases
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Male Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Showing 5 of 25
Had appendectomy. Had 2.5 days worth of pain medication. Tried for 2 days to get refill. His nurse was absolutely horrible to talk with. She was bad about returning calls and didn't follow through with what she'd say. When calling back, she would say that's not what was discussed. As a result of her poor communication, I ran out of pain medication right before the weekend. As for Robertson -- a 2 week follow up appointment has been scheduled a month out instead.
Dr. Robertson has done many surgeries for me and I would not want anyone else. He takes his time with me, explains what he will do very clearly, is always pleasant and caring. He knows what he is doing and is good at it. I don't think they come any better. He will refuse to do surgery on me if he doesn't think I really need it. He always has a smile. Also very caring and reassuring on pre-surgery visit.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John F Robertson III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John F Robertson III in this video.
Dr. John F Robertson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.