Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John F Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Steele replaced both of my mother's hips. So when I started having hip problems I knew where to go. He replaced my right hip in 1996 & my left in 1998 and I haven't had any problems. I visit him once a year for a checkup and so far there is absolutely no wear/tear on my hips. I don't even know they are not my own. I recommend him to everyone I know who might be having hip or knee or whatever problems. He is the BEST!!!!!
Dr Steele is the most understanding, committed, educated doctor I have seen. He helped me regain use of my back with his highly skilled hands. One time our daughter broke her arm, we were in the ER, I asked for DR Steele and was told he was not on duty; I asked that he be called and given my name, twenty minutes later DR Steele was there to take over our daughters care. He did not half to come out but he did, NOW THAT'S A DOCTOR WHO TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENTS!
Dr. Steele did my total knee replacements possibly 15 yrs ago, he is great.I would fly to whatever airport if I had any problem with my total knees that he did for me yrs. ago when I lived near Warren Ohio, and went to Cortland Ohio, to get checked. In my book I have never been to a better Orthopedic Dr. Very professional, great staff. Upmc is where I was at, great facility. I have a question for Dr. Steele, about my Sons problem, can he give me any advice for my Son. He has had a torn Miniscus, regular pain pills are not working for him, and we don't want him to get hooked on Oxycondone, all that junk. What Anti Inflamatory drug will help him, he has had many problems with his torn Miniscus, can I get a response, Is total knee replacemant the soluntion??
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
50 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. John F Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John F Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, PA.