Dr. John F Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Steele?

Thank you Dr. Steele

Dr.Steele has officially retired as of 12/31/2017. He was a great doctor and great surgeon. He will be missed by all of his patients. Enjoy your retirement.

Best Orthopedic Doctor

Dr. Steele replaced both of my mother's hips. So when I started having hip problems I knew where to go. He replaced my right hip in 1996 & my left in 1998 and I haven't had any problems. I visit him once a year for a checkup and so far there is absolutely no wear/tear on my hips. I don't even know they are not my own. I recommend him to everyone I know who might be having hip or knee or whatever problems. He is the BEST!!!!!

Outstanding Doctor

Dr Steele is the most understanding, committed, educated doctor I have seen. He helped me regain use of my back with his highly skilled hands. One time our daughter broke her arm, we were in the ER, I asked for DR Steele and was told he was not on duty; I asked that he be called and given my name, twenty minutes later DR Steele was there to take over our daughters care. He did not half to come out but he did, NOW THAT'S A DOCTOR WHO TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENTS!

He is in and out in a few minutes. Not enough time to say BOO!

Dr. Steele did my total knee replacements possibly 15 yrs ago, he is great.I would fly to whatever airport if I had any problem with my total knees that he did for me yrs. ago when I lived near Warren Ohio, and went to Cortland Ohio, to get checked. In my book I have never been to a better Orthopedic Dr. Very professional, great staff. Upmc is where I was at, great facility. I have a question for Dr. Steele, about my Sons problem, can he give me any advice for my Son. He has had a torn Miniscus, regular pain pills are not working for him, and we don't want him to get hooked on Oxycondone, all that junk. What Anti Inflamatory drug will help him, he has had many problems with his torn Miniscus, can I get a response, Is total knee replacemant the soluntion??