Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Faccone
Dr. John A Faccone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley Heights, NJ, with other offices in Union, NJ and Westfield, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Faccone is affiliated with Runnells Specialized Hospital and Overlook Medical Center. Dr. Faccone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Faccone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John A Faccone has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. John A Faccone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
This was the first time having any type of surgery so I was very apprehensive & nervous about going under anesthesia and the surgery itself. From the staff at registration to the nursing staff that preped me for surgery they all made me comfortable and helped my confidence that every thing would be fine. Thank you to them all The nurses in recovery were compassionate and answered all of my questions as I came out of anesthesia. It was comforting and They stayed with me until I felt ready to go home. Thank you to everyone who took care of me!!!
Terrible experience, after meniscus surgery I was worst than when I started. A year and a half later I was worst than before, this doctor did a surgery that was not the correct procedure for my condition. The worst experience of my life! Went to NYC and my new surgeon gave me my life back, after a partial knee replacement I'm pain free not even 6 weeks after surgery. With Faccone I was miserable for almost 2 years! I'll never again will see this doctor!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Faccone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. John A Faccone accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John A Faccone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.