Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Fackler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My whole family goes to Dr Fackler. His office is always so accommodating & friendly. Dr Fackler himself really takes his time to talk to you & doesn't pressure you to do anything you don't want to do. My mother in law has needed knee replacement for over 10 years. She just chooses not to do it. So Dr Fackler said "I will give you shots as long as you want me to". I highly recommend him . He has done a knee scope on me is now about to do my first knee replacement. Then I'm hoping to do my other one next month.
This Dr has been a life saver for me, many times. However, due to a forced change of insurance companies, he will not accept me as a patient. I want to go to him for an injection for Bursitis. His appt schedular would not give me an appt. I told her that I would self pay, she said they could not accept self pay. Why I have been in pain for almost 3 months please help!. I have been to three Drs. They did an X-ray, an MRI and a cat scan and said they were normal. Bur this Dr knows where to inject my back without all of that. I don't think Bursitis shows up on these tests.
He's a nice enough guy but spent all of three minutes in the room on the first visit of my broken limb explaining that yes its broken, go ahead and use the broken limb as much as possible. No pain meds prescribed, and the pain had been making me vomit. Then on next visit 4wks later xrays, shows me its still broken but healing slowly, tells me to be careful using it and come back in 3 more weeks. I explained I was now having back/neck pain and headaches since the accident, and his reply was, "you're a real mess then aren't ya". This second visit was longer, he had an intern with him, so we were there about 7 minutes.
22 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. John M Fackler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John M Fackler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.