Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fagg MD, FACS
Dr. John Fagg has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. John Fagg has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Breast Augmentation
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hand Deformities
- Laser Resurfacing
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Sc Medical Center
Dr. John Fagg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Fagg's office for more information.
2901 Maplewood Avenue Winston Salem, NC : (336) 485-4691
More about Dr. John Fagg
Dr. Fagg, a native of Winston-Salem, NC, graduated from Davidson College where he lettered in track and football. He received his M.D. degree from the Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University ...
Locations & DirectionsForsyth Plastic Surgery, 2901 Maplewood Avenue, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. John Fagg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.