- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Fang MD
Dr. John P Fang, MD is a doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA, with other offices in Simi Valley, CA and Ventura, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Fang is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center and Ventura County Medical Center. They speak Chinese, Spanish.
Dr. John P Fang has 4 locations
351 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 102
Thousand Oaks , CA 91361
2045 Royal Ave Ste 125
Simi Valley , CA 93065
3085 Loma Vista Rd
Ventura , CA 93003
Dr. John P Fang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John P Fang has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Graduated in 2001
Dr. John P Fang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John P Fang
Dr. Fang graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Fang works in Simi Valley, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Fang is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center and Ventura County Medical Center.