Dr. John M Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Farmer?

AVOID Dr. John Farmer

I'm writing this to warn all women to avoid Dr. John Farmer. He performed and botched an unnecessary episiotomy when delivering my 6 pound son. His negligence caused an infection to build in my body for several years before I found out about his mistake. I had two surgeries within a month to get rid of the infection. Then last fall I began having more issues leading to my hysterectomy and bladder repair. He has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars in medical bills. His error took away my ability to have more children. And because of the statute of limitations on medical malpractice, that SOB will never be held accountable. Do not choose this man as your OBGYN. I knew him personally. I trusted him beyond measure and now I will be paying for that for the rest of my life. I could attack his personal life as well (I know the skeletons in his crazy closet) but I won't. I'm just begging you to seek another doctor. Seriously, any other doctor!!!

This was my first visit with doctor Farmer. He was very nice and took time to answer my questions and offered all the info I needed on the HT I received . Very pleased so far.

Love the doc HATE the staff.

I absolutely LOVE doctor farmer. He has made great calls and decisions when it came to my pregnancy and delivery. As well as my after care. HOWEVER HIS STAFF COULD NOT BE ANYMORE UNPROFFESSIONAL. At almost every visit or phone call I have had an issue with either rudeness, general unproffessional, or lack of care.

Uncaring doctor

Very uncaring doctor, the office staff is rude and parking is terrible.

good doctor

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR FARMER FOR ALMOST 30 YRS.HE DELIVERED MY DAUGHTER AND HAS NOW DELIVERED THREE OF MY GRANDCHILDREN.HE ALSO DID A COMPLETE HYST. ON ME AND A TUBAL ON MY DAUGHTER.NEITHER OF US HAD ANY PROBLEMS. I HAVE COMPLETE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN HIS ABILITIES.

Dr. Farmer is wonderful and office staff are great- always willing to work me in and help. Thanks!

Dr Farmer is great but office staff are not very friendly. After working in the health field for 17 years, I feel the team must be friendly and caring, not just the doctor. Office is dated as well.

Poor understanding with laproscopy scars

I can no longer wear a bikini. The incision is outside of my belly button. Not on the inside where my other one was due to previous problems. All accross my belly also on the side he put scars...

Dr. Farmer is Awesome!

Best gynecologist in Louisville! He is awesome and always takes the time to explain everything to me.

Dr. Farmer is awesome!

I am very happy with the service and the bedside manner of Dr. Farmer.

The BEST

Couldn't be happier with the service I receive. The best OB/GYN in town.