Dr. John P Fasolino Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John P Fasolino?

Very rude. Made incorrect assumptions. Sent me for tests I didn't need and ran up a huge bill.

Arrogant

Please go get another opinion after seeing this doctor. I was having extreme back pain that would come and go for months. He told me it was in my head and recommended that I have a psychiatric evaluation and begin taking anti-depressants. I got a second opinion and found out that it was low progesterone (I recently found out my cousin has the same thing). It sounds as if I'm not the only patient he recommends psychiatric meds to when he doesn't know how to properly diagnose a patient.

sucks

I had a pituitary tumor that this doctor claimed would not cause my symptoms. I just had surgery 3 weeks ago for a disease called cushings that this doctor completly missed. He was worthless. He kept stressing to seek mental help at the mayo clinic. I have proof that he did not want to help me. mayo found the tumor but would not help because of all the worthless mental diagnosis

Totally Disgusted

Extremely disappointed in this provider. Felt he was too quick to dismiss my case as pyschiatric without making any effort to rule out metabolic or patholigcal causes. Condescending and seemed put out. Felt like he didn't believe my case and didn't even try to determine if my symptoms had another cause. I would not recommend this person to any other patient. Horribly disappointed in my treatment at Mayo. Mayo is supposed to be where they take interest and figure out what is ailing you. I left without answers and the feeling that I was a bother and they just didn't care.