Dr. John M Feehery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Feehery?

I went to see Dr. Feehery regarding my tonsils. I am 25 and was getting sick consistently with tonsillitis. Not only did he do an amazing job taking them out. I am 5 days post-op and feel great. Little pain and unless I am a healing queen, he is an amazing doctor who did a phenomenal job. He is very nice and caring and even cleaned out my impacted ear so I could hear again. If I ever have problems in the future he will be the doctor I go to and recommend to others. Thanks Doctor!

never recommend

the doctor has no bedside manner. the doctor did not explain things and when i asked questions he said gee you are tough. his arrogance i guess didnt allow for questions. i felt very uncomfotable not getting answers or him explaining things. then he wanted to run expesive tests. i decided that something isnt right with him and went to another ent a week later. he took one look in my ear and said had build up around ear drum he removed the build up and i could magically hear again. this was after dr feehery put mre on 3 medications for 6 weeks and after that ordred testing which i did not do the testing but went to new ent that fixed the issue medication and test free in 10 minutes. i suffered with major loss of hearing for an additional 8 weeks while under feeherys care. (they cancelled my appt 2 wks in a row) one of the worse things was that he seemed more interested in how the practice could fix a skin defect i had which had nothing to do with the ear. i couldnt beleive it - im not here for that so stop tring to sell some other service that im not here for. so what more can i say. i would recomment him to noone. it is scary to think people are getting care like this. taking medication that wasnt needed and ordering expensive cat scans that arent needed. cancelling multiple appts. all the while suffering when all that was needed was a good ear cleaning. i feel like money was stolen from my medical companty and my quality of life effected from lack of hearing . i honestly dont know how he thinks he is a good dr. please think twice before seeing him

While sitting here rubbing my neck reminded me of my experience of having Dr. John Feehery as my surgeon .What a great person,his bedside manner was terrific,my pre and post office visits were very complete,never feeling rushed.He gets high recommendations from me as being a great surgeon skilled from both ends of the scalpel.I had a parotid lump removed from my neck and after the healing,you would never know it.I live next to a hospital but I drove an hour away to see Dr.Feehery and it was well worth it.

WOULD REFER DR. FEEHERY TO MY FRIENDS

Dr. John M Feehery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.