Dr. John H Feibel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John H Feibel?

Poor follow up and explaination of condition. Referral to other specialists without sharing rational. Delayed management of condition.

Migraine headaches

I was referred to Dr. Fibel in 1998 with debilitating headaches. I was heavily medicated and asked him to go over our conversation with my husband which he refused to do. His diagnosis was TMJ and I felt it must not be correct and he became highly indignant. I then went to Mayo Clinic in Mn where I was correctly diagnosed with Hep C and stage 4 cirrhosis . The headaches were the result of toxin buildup in my blood from liver disease. Ian now fighting hepatic cellular carcinoma and still going to Mayo where I recieve compassionate and competent care . Dr. Fibel was arrogant and incompetent !

BEWARE- DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON

This doctor should not be practicing medicine any longer. Do not see this doctor for any neurology issue inpatient or outpatient. He is the doctor always sent from Riverhills Neuroscience to hospitalized Bethesda North inpatients too. He will tell you that your CT and MRI scans are normal when they are not per the radiology notes and not treat you with current medical treatments. Myself and another person I know were misdiagnosed by this doctor and not properly treated. I am an RN and was told after a whiplash injury that my CT scans were normal of my brain- they were NOT and I am now disabled because I was never treated for the injury and failed to get a second opinion. Another person I know was also repeatedly discharged without medication or proper treatment while having active neurological problems (i.e. seizures) and told her CT scans were normal when she had a fractured spine and 3 disc herniations. Do not see this doctor for any reason. If you are in the hospital and have to see him, get a second opinion. As an RN with a BSN my professional recommendation is to go to the Mayfield Clinic- they are the best neurological group in Cincinnati. Dr. Klickovich in Florence is also an excellent neurologist. I do not work for any of these doctors so my opinion is not biased. It is based on the difference in the care, bedside manner, professionalism and most importantly the knowledge of current research and treatments that I experienced from each group.

Poor

He is a horrible doc. Very uncaring.