Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fenlin Jr
Dr. John Fenlin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fenlin is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fenlin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Fenlin operated on my left shoulder and fixed what a surgen couldn't fix twice from OAA...... Came to the Rothman Insititute for the experience and caring like none other....
Dr. Fenlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
50 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1963
Dr. John Fenlin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Fenlin Jr in this video.
Dr. John Fenlin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.