Dr. John T Fiedler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Fiedler?

Great Doc

Excellent patient care, on time, great staff and very conscientious. My husband and I have seen Dr Fielder for 10 years and would not think of changing.

I changed primary care physicians because he was closer. I put all my trust in a doctor, knowing they have my life in their hands. Dr. Fiedler misdiagnosed me for 2 years. I vomited at least 4 times a day at the least for 2 years. I went to see stomach specialists, but it was not that, it was that I needed a hysterectomy because I had 1 BIG and 1 HUGE cyst coming out of my cervix. The OBGYN I Saw showed me. I was surprised not knowing what the bulge in my stomach was. He showed me with a mirror that you could see it. How Did Dr. Fiedler not see this? I have no clue. Dr. Fiedler said for 2 years in a row that I had some infection, which I didn't, and prescribed a medicine for something I didn't have. In the meantime. 2 years pass, and now I had my hysterectomy and my teeth are all falling out from the vomiting over the years. When I went in for a visit and told Dr. Fiedler that I was disappointed at him for not sending me to an OBGYN, and thinking that he knew how to diagnose a women. I have major depression issues as well, and he knew it. I get a letter 2 days after my appointment telling me that he will not see me as a patient anymore and that I cannot see any doctors in Elgin. If a doctor is a GOOD Doctor, he WILL CARE about his patients. That is the reason a person should become a doctor, is to HELP! I have already spent $10k in fixing my teeth, but still; need another 30K to finish. I have no teeth, and have to basically be on a liquid diet at this point, all because of the vomiting that could have been stopped had I been diagnosed properly. The least the doctor could do to make me somewhat happy again is pay for all my teeth!!

Highly recommended.

Dr. Fiedler is very thorough, has a great bedside manner and compassionate. Staff are friendly.

New Insurence.....

Even though he is not my Dr. When I got new insurence and had to switch Dr`s I had came across Dr. Fielder from a co-worker. My co-worker had known him for sometime now, and gave him a great review. So when I called his office to see if he takes my part of my BCBS insurence, he did not. And I found out he was not accepting new patients at that time. From what I hear from some of his patients I know I will keep an open mind to get him as a Dr. So I will be looking for openings, and my BCBS blue advantage insurence. In conclution, I would like to see him as a Dr some day. And my rating is from people I know and who I would like to try.

Dr. John T Fiedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.