Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Filip
Dr. John Filip, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montrose, NY, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Filip is affiliated with Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System, Hahnemann University Hospital and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. John Filip has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Filip has the following 2 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Stress Testing
Dr. John Filip has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Filip is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Filip is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
Hahnemann University Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
M L Hospital, Inc Bryn Mawr
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2000
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1973
49 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Lodz
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Filip, MD - Internal Medicine in Montrose, NY, in this video.
Dr. John Filip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montrose, NY.