Dr. John G Finch Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John G Finch?

Found Dr Finch in 1994 and could not be happier with him as my doctor. He treat me with respect and never talks down to me like I'm an idiot like some other doctors I've been to. I would highly recommend him to all.

With me, Dr Finch doesn't follow up after my visit. I don't see a reason why he should. I'm sure he would if the condition was very serious.

Excellent MD. Listens to your needs.

Very thorough, kind, proactive and knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for about six years, and he is the best doctor I have known!

Excellent Physician, Primary Care & Osteopath

Dr. Finch has been my doctor for 24 years and he is the best primary care and osteopath physician I've known; excellent care, proper diagnosis, professional and caring bedside manner. I cannot say enough about Dr. Finch, an expert in his field, very caring doctor who hits the mark every time with regards to diagnosing health issues. I highly recommend Dr. John G. Finch.

Don't go here if you want what's good for you, .

Family Health Care, 1507 Northeast 150th Street, Shoreline, WA 98155-7221Receptionist - It starts when you first call and the receptionist's very tone tells you that your discomfort is annoying her. When you visit (and I don't think you should), you better make sure you pay your co-pay, even if she doesn't tell you you have one, or she will send you a nasty letter saying you really need to pay them at the time of your office call. Most importantly, she let my prescription refill requests sit on the fax machine for DAYS. I had them sent on Monday, and again on Tuesday. I called to follow up again on Wednesday, and on Thursday. She told me on Thursday that the Dr. rejected them and I had to come in - I guess I would have found that out Thursday night when I went to the pharmacy for the 5th time.Melanie Lundin - Couldn't she have called me in like 5 pills or something until I get in? I have arthritis so it's not like I found a cure since the last time I saw her.Dr. Finch - I saw him last year for a second opinion regarding my osteoarthritis. I ordered my X-rays from my other doctor for him to review before my follow up with him. When I arrived for my follow up, he said, "Oh yeah, I was supposed to look at these, wasn't I?" He skimmed their notes and said, "Yeah, I agree". Not what I paid for AT ALL.Oh yeah, and the parking lot is an accident waiting to happen.I certainly will not be returning, and if you want a health care provider that cares about your well being, I suggest you do not look for it here.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!

Dr. Finch has been my doctor for many years now. I had to move out of state, and believe me, I cried at the thought of losing him. He is so knowledgeable, and cares so much about the people that he treats. I have never met a more exceptional doctor. He's absolutely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. John G Finch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shoreline, WA.