Dr. John Finley Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Finley?

what a nightmare!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I would never recommend this man to anyone! And I say man because he is far from being a doctor.I went through several surgery's in a matter of two years with him. All to be told that I had to have everything that I went through all over again.After stringing me along for some time, he told me he could not fix my problem that he never had this problem before. He was basically trying to wash his hands of me. How can a doctor with this much experience do this? By this time I suffered great depression in my life.Since then I have moved out of state, and found a new surgeon who confirmed that it was done all wrong. It's sad that someone else had to step in and clean up the mess he made. My surgeon now has made me feel whole again. He has done so much in half the time it took doctor Finley to make this mess. My new surgeon told me not to give up hope, anything can be fixed. I love the results I've gotten. I guess you can say this experience was a blessing in disguise.....too bad I had to go through what I went though.

Posted on August 12th, 2016