2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John A Flamini?

Very Satisfied

I have been a patient of Dr. Flamini for over 20 years. He has always been very professional and caring. He knows his profession and has always answer all my questions. I like his directness and concern. He will listen to you, try to find a solution and always have a kleenix handy if you need one.

Dr. Flamini is an exceptional Dr. He is however a man of science and that is the overall approach you get. If you want warm and fuzzy he might not be your guy but if you want to know what is going on with you he is.

I am worried, I have an appointment with him in March. I'm going to him because I had a rude, arrogant doctor in Buffalo. I was part of a clinical study, and when I was done being a test pilot for a brain stent- the doctor there moreless shoed me out because I was no longer any use to him-Now this Erie doctor is no good-any recommendations for a good doctor-

jack off

very rude and has a chip on his shoulder not a good doctor magger jack off he don't care about any thing but his self he talks to you like your stupid and he don't give a crap about anything you have to say

Will the real Dr. please come in now

This worm of a man got me so upset that my BP spiked to 200/100. I was so upset and angry from his mean interrogation that I couldn't even tell him some of the most important reasons I was there. I guess he doesn't know that the hallucinations I'm having are worrisome and a little scary. I wasn't able to tell him. He didn't didn't seem to care or believe anything I said. I am a good intelligent man............he is neither.

Scared for my loved ones life now

Staff and doctor no sense of empathy. Having a crisis...dropped as a patient left. My loved one is now stuck with no doctor, and now will have to abruptlycease 4 long time medications he CANNOT FUNCTION WITH OUT. NOW HE HAS NO P,ACE TO TURN, and I am in tears. So sad for my loved one, struggling with his condition as it was and now....left with no one to turn to. I'm afraid that without his meds he will get in a car wreck and die before he can get into another doctors office. I dont know what to do for him. And im so scared.

Talks. but says little.

It's hard to believe that he is a real doctor.

Disgusted

He is totally unconcerned about his patients. It seemed liked he was a canned actor and it was just a job. He had no passion for his job and seemed to hide behind the title of "Neurologist". He definitely is not up-to-date in Neurology. And, he seems to attempt to "shut down" the patient who has intelligent questions and wish to take part in their own treatment. And, his office staff-completely arrogant-representative of the overall atmosphere of the office carried back to Dr. Flamini.

Worst Doctor Ever

He and staff, arrogant, rude, and the seem very incompetent. He seems like he doesn't care when you try to ask questions. He definitley is just there for a paycheck. Don't go see him.

Personality of a tree trunk.

This Dr has zero bedside manner, is condescending, & he treats your concerns & questions as if they're not important. He makes you feel as though you're wasting HIS time. He needs to get over his "short little man" syndrome & lose the chip on his shoulder & the attitude. If he was as good as HE thinks he is, he'd be 100 miles away at a superior institution like the Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. (Fla) Meanie

First of all... this man needs to get a sense of humor with a side dish of humility! Patients are coming to him for his professional help in restoring their lives to normalcy from whatever disease has their life in turmoil! This doctor needs to understand that just because he can't find the answer to your problems, doesn't mean there isn't one, and certainly doesn't mean that you need to see a psychologist on a regular basis in order to be ALLOWED to be treated by HIM!! I was often afraid to see him in fear that I would get reprimanded.

Listen & Care

Don't be so quick not to understand circumstances and don't be so quick not to listen to patient.

Dr. John A Flamini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.

Dr. John A Flamini Is this you?