Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John L Foggle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Foggle was very kind and caring in helping me resolve in medical problem. He is very knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. He has a methodical approach and his assessments are complete, appropriate patient and symptom focused. He was able to think fast and be able to make decisions quickly about my care, he was calm under pressure. The ED was very busy and he was able to tune out all the distractions and noise around them. He was great. I am a nurse with over 40 years experience and Dr. Foggle ranks in the top 10% of the over 4000 doctors I have worked with and/or have treated me. I saw his at one of the top 10 busiest ED's in the country.
29 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1989
Dr. John L Foggle accepts the following insurance providers.
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRhode Island Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. John L Foggle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.