Dr. John R Frankeny II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Frankeny II?

Dr Frankeny is the best.

I have been counting on Dr Frankeny to keep me going for many years..since somewhere around 2000. I don't trust my life to just anybody. He's repaired my knees, my shoulders, my elbow and my Achilles. I know that when I'm being wheeled into the OR, I am safe with my life in his hands. That should say just about everything. I know I will be safe and the problem will be fixed. He has my trust.

Mrs.

What seperates Dr. Frankeney apart from his peers is his wonderful listening skills. He looks you straight in the eyes and listens to what you have to say. He does not look at a computer unless he has to. He is a skilled surgeon who has operated on me 6 times. I trust him 100%. That says it all right there. Trust.

My family have been patients of Dr Frankeny for 14+ years. We have had several surgeries and he has replaced both of my husband's knees, operated on my son's ankle and repaired my torn rotator cuff. He's great with patients and has a wonderful personality. Very people friendly. Would recommend him to anyone.