Dr. John Frantz II Is this you?

Dr. Frantz was friendly and patient. He answered my questions without rushing me. He also completed a very thorough exam and advised me based on findings. OFFICE STAFF (Lori in particular)was excellent as they went out of their way to obtain records and fit me in quickly.

Best Eye Doc Ever

Been going to Dr Frantz for many years. He is best eye doctor I have ever had. Very through and detailed. Tracks my diabetes, very concerned about my sugar levels, ever time.

old worn office

looks like someplace out of the 1960s... old office and crowded. Shuffled from place to place.... dr is average