Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John Frauens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Frauens has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Frauens has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
Dr. Frauens did my 1st hip nearly 20 years ago,. It is perfect!!! Functions just like my own original hip. I am so grateful. 15 years ago he did my left him, 2nd replacement. It is also perfect!!! No pain, Thankfully walking is easy and painless and I have never had any trouble at all with either replaced him. Of course, I give him 5 stars..
Dr. Frauens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
Moanalua Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Virginia Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI
Dr. John Frauens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.