Dr. John S Fried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Fried?

Kind and caring

I saw many Doctors during a 3 week stay in the hospital. Dr. Fried was the best and kindest, hands down. I felt very confident with his expertise. I feel like I owe my present good health to him.

Insightful, experienced doctor

I saw Dr. Fried for nearly 2 1/2 years for a chronic condition. He was informed, honest, and caring. After four other doctors incorrectly diagnosed my condition, he finally diagnosed it correctly. I feel very fortunate to have found this very good physician.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Fried is an wonderful doctor! I first saw him when I was 15. I have a disease that is difficult to diagnose. He was able to diagnose and treat me. I am so thankful to him. Some people do not recover from this disease. He gave me a chance at life again. I am forever grateful.