Dr. John Frierson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Frierson?

Posted on December 14th, 2014

The office will trick you in thinking you need testing done only if you have insurance.

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2013

I felt weird being young and overweight and having heart problems already, but the Dr. made me feel very comfortable and helped me realize I do have control over my health. I can now say after seeing him my blood pressure is normal, I can walk more than I could when I was in high school . He is not just a doctor he is an Angel. Thank you Dr. and your wonderful staff they made me feel normal again. Great smiles all around. :-)

Posted on June 16th, 2013

the Dr. knew exactly what was wrong with me and prevented me from going to surgery. I would highly recommend this cardiologist to anyone who is having any problems.

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Great office friendly staff! Dr.Frierson was very patient and friendly!!

very rude

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I had been having chest pains and was referred to dr frierson. His staff was very polite and helpful but dr frierson is the rudest dr I have ever seen. He made me feel as though I was bothering him and he had no patience what so ever. He is even rude to his staff and nurses. Very unprofessional. I'm suppose to go back for a follow up but that is definitly not happening. I have scheduled an appt with another cardiologist.

Poor Treatment of Elderly Patient and Spouse

Posted on June 26th, 2009

Needs to acknowledge patient despite having Alzheimers, and also the spouse. I have never had a physician so rude to a patient and family member in my 35 years of working with the elderly as a social worker and family member. He needs to remember that even though they are elderly, the patients are entitled to dignity and respect. Also I am not a SCRUB Nurse. I do not appreciate being talked down to and expected to do the job of medical personnel. This person really needs to work on his demeanor and to understand the elderly.

Posted on December 12th, 2016