Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John L Frodel Jr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Facial Injuries
- Laser Surgery
- Facial Paralysis
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facial Trauma
- Orbital Fractures
- Bone Transplantation
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Skull Fractures
- Head and Neck Cancer
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. John L Frodel Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Day Spa And Surgery Center-Atlan, 1232 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA
Dr. John L Frodel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.