Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John A Fuller has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John A Fuller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Fuller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I feel Dr. John Fuller was a great doctor I was a patient of his for around 15 years he was always very professional, friendly and listened to any questions I had and always was very helpful & knowledgable about the subjects we were discussing. I miss him very much, I hope & pray everything works out for him, because I feel he is a great doctor we need here in okc ok!!
Dr. Fuller was the on call OBGYN when I was transferred from a midwifery clinic to Mercy with my first child. He immediately performed a C-Section which saved my life, within 15 minutes of seeing me. She passed after 24 hours. I was only 20 years old. He wold me that if I ever had another child he would work with me evry step of the way.He delivered my next four children, which were all high-risk pregnancies. He worked with me, reassuring me and answering every question and concern. He was always respectful and very informative. I would not have trusted any one else. I would highly reccommend him to any person.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John A Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.