John Fuller Is this you?

Awesome

Posted on June 25th, 2016

He was always compassionate.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I had been a patient for 13 Yrs he was always knowable about what ever subjects we were talking about & always was helpful in answering any of my questions I may have & friendly in a patient & doctor setting! I miss him very much he is a great doctor of okc.OK!

Patient of Dr. John Fuller for 15 years

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I feel Dr. John Fuller was a great doctor I was a patient of his for around 15 years he was always very professional, friendly and listened to any questions I had and always was very helpful & knowledgable about the subjects we were discussing. I miss him very much, I hope & pray everything works out for him, because I feel he is a great doctor we need here in okc ok!!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Fuller was the on call OBGYN when I was transferred from a midwifery clinic to Mercy with my first child. He immediately performed a C-Section which saved my life, within 15 minutes of seeing me. She passed after 24 hours. I was only 20 years old. He wold me that if I ever had another child he would work with me evry step of the way.He delivered my next four children, which were all high-risk pregnancies. He worked with me, reassuring me and answering every question and concern. He was always respectful and very informative. I would not have trusted any one else. I would highly reccommend him to any person.

Execellent Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr Fuller is amazing doctor I had ever met. He is absolutely a wonderful doctor, and he is very kind and caring person. I am extremely pleased with the care and treatment I have received from Dr. Fuller. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Dr. Fuller is a wonderful doctor!

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Fuller. He is very kind and caring. He has helped me through many health problems and I plan on trusting him with my future care. If I had a daughter, I would send her to him as well .

this man is a monster

Posted on March 24th, 2009

this man should not be operating on anyone-PERIOD! He has hand problems that affect his ability to operate. Look him up on OSCN.net.

Incredible Doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2008

You could not ask for a better, more personable, professional doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He's the best.

Posted on June 24th, 2016