Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Fullerton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- House Calls
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have never had a physician as wonderful, caring, open, intelligent and genuine as Dr. Fullerton. He is truly the best physician I have ever had the privilege to meet. He sets the bar for all physicians to live up to, which I sincerely doubt is possible. Having him as my phyisican is a blessing and gift from God.
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. John H Fullerton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHampton Health Ltd, 1700 California St Ste 470, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Fullerton in this video.
Dr. John H Fullerton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.