Dr. John Allred Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Allred?

Long Lead Time

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Dr. Allred has a great bedside manner and is likeable but he is WAY overbooked. It takes 3-4 weeks to make an appointment with him. We had to make appointments for wellness visits two months in advance. Because of the long lead time we would often mistake the appointment time, show up late, and have to reschedule for 3 weeks later. Additionally, when I called his office to report that my infant was vomiting and dry heaving after drinking formula, his staff told me I wasn't burping my infant enough. It was pretty obvious that the vomit was not just spit up and burping did not aleviate the symptoms. Because of the lead time I couldn't see the doctor about this and had to play "guess what makes my infant sick" when trying to feed my chilld. I am looking for a new pediatrician.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

awesome dr, really cares about my kids. has called me to check on them after a visit too. i feel like he really knows his stuff. best dr in davis county for sure.

Posted on October 4th, 2014