4.8

Very Pleasant and knowledgeable

My husband went to Dr. John Beasley for a referral checkup. He sometimes can be hard to please with doctors but he liked Dr. Beasley from the very beginning. He took the time to explain a lot that was on our minds and set us at ease. He did not hurry thru with the visit and that means a lot to us. Very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone, including family and friends. Thank you Dr. Beasley

Very attentive and professional

Dr. Beasley is very attentive and professional about the patient condition. We visited there couple of times for my wife. He listened all the problems and issue very attentively. Even, one day we visited the doctor without appointment because of some urgent issues. He examined my wife issues and processed the treatment. I would recommend this doctor for your urological problems.

Ms.

I saw Dr. Beasley multiple times for recurrent kidney stones. I have been all over the country seeing doctors for my unique case of constantly passing small kidney stones with no answers on why I was producing them and no solutions. Dr. Beasley did not get frustrated like other doctors about not being able to pin down the cause and completed various tests per my request trying to get to the bottom of it. After exhausting all methods within his scope, instead of treating me badly and giving up completely, he referred me to other specialists, Duke University, and the Mayo Clinic for further assistance. Upon further research, we discovered that Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance was the cause of my kidney stones, which Dr. Beasley was right about, it wasn't a urological disorder and needed treatment elsewhere. I will never forget the time, energy, and care he took with me during this most painful, frustrating time in my life. I highly recommend him and have sent him many referrals already.

Wish all Doctors would learn from him.

Dr. John G Beasley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.