Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Bendo
Dr. John Bendo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wysox, PA, with other offices in Wexford, PA and Towanda, PA . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bendo is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Washington Hospital and Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bendo has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John Bendo has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John Bendo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John Bendo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Bendo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Ohio Valley General Hospital, Mc Kees Rocks, Pa
Washington Hospital, Washington, Pa
Memorial Hospital Inc
42 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Bendo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wysox, PA.