2.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Experience!

I moved here from Corvallis, my eye doc retired and I have seen other ophthalmologists in Corvallis and Salem. I called this group after having some vision problems and they told me to come in that very day. A week later, different symptoms. I called the office and again, got an appt that day. A good eye exam, he suggested a cardiologist and it was discovered a heart issue was causing the problem. WOW. Thank you Dr Dodd. I actually went to a neuro opthalmologist in Portland who suggested I was just having migranes. Good job, Dr Dodd and THANK YOU!

Do NOT go to oregon eye assosiates!

Worst experience I've had w/a doctor's office staff. Also poor advice resulted in eye infections.

Dr. John G Dodd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.