Dr. John Peterson Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Peterson?

Ya Know! I called my Cardiologists nurse and asked the Doctor to call me. She asked if she could help and I said no. About 2 hours later he called, and we talked. I had a issue that I won't discuss. He called me back after 6 p.m. And said he is looking into it. And the other doctor would call him tomorrow, because he already left . I can not believe this doctor I have, Amazing. Dr. Peterson. Like · Comment · Share Diane Locicero McWhorter, William Smith, Jana Phares and 23 others like this. Peggy Nelson Makes you think of the Drs that use to make house calls 12 hrs · Unlike · 1 Rosalie Flores Hope all is well 12 hrs · Unlike · 1 Cheryl Richardson Great share. Keep the faith 11 hrs · Unlike · 1 Cindy Segovia Cefalu Hope you are ok Tom! 8 hrs · Unlike · 1 Pauline Yan It's important to have a caring Doctor. I work for one 5 hrs · Unlike · 1 Nancy Birchby Davis Please take care of yourself! I hope all is well..... 1 hr · Unlike · 1 John Coburn Tom get in your truck and drive to the hospital .. 30 mins · Edited · Unlike · 1

Posted on April 7th, 2015