Dr. John Short Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Short?

Posted on June 12th, 2017

He did A procedure on my mother and she is doing well after the procedure he done. He is a very nice man and explained everything.

BAD BUSINESS!!

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I paid my bill out of pocket up front as quoted but and then was reported to collections after the office sold out because they claimed I had not paid for the reading. I was quoted one amount and reported to the credit agencies for more than double the quote I was given. I owed nothing, but I am having to go to a great deal of work to clear my name. BAD BUSINESS !!!

Posted on September 5th, 2017