Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John P Galey
Dr. John P Galey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manistique, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Galey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John P Galey has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. John P Galey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John P Galey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went for an annual check up for a condition in my spine- first time seeing him. His assistant and him were in the exam room. I had a couple of questions and concerns that I wanted to address with him. His overall response was if your concerned, just don't do it. (Example: working full time or having kids with my diagnosis) He didn't suggest anything medically what so ever! He was so point blank and acted like I was so stupid for asking such questions. At this point, I was done. He Finally left the room and I started crying.. The assistant could see how upset I was, I mean the man just said I shouldn't have kids without any information or medical input as to why other than "I, myself was concerned". I wanted a professional medical opinion!!! The assistant was so supportive and apologetic. She even recommended going to a different doctor!
37 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John P Galey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSchoolcraft Memorial Hospital, 7870W US Highway 2, Manistique, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John P Galey, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Manistique, MI, in this video.
Dr. John P Galey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manistique, MI.