Dr. John Galey Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Galey?

Horrible

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I wish I would of seen this site before I let him operate on my child. This man needs to retire from being a surgeon before he hurts anyone else!!

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Medical crackpot. Screwed up my hip so badly will now have 2 further surgeries. Avoid at all costs!

Left his office in tears!!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I went for an annual check up for a condition in my spine- first time seeing him. His assistant and him were in the exam room. I had a couple of questions and concerns that I wanted to address with him. His overall response was if your concerned, just don't do it. (Example: working full time or having kids with my diagnosis) He didn't suggest anything medically what so ever! He was so point blank and acted like I was so stupid for asking such questions. At this point, I was done. He Finally left the room and I started crying.. The assistant could see how upset I was, I mean the man just said I shouldn't have kids without any information or medical input as to why other than "I, myself was concerned". I wanted a professional medical opinion!!! The assistant was so supportive and apologetic. She even recommended going to a different doctor!

terrible

Posted on April 13th, 2015

had failed surgery now looking for new surgeon

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Galey has seen me through quite a bit, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him! Very friendly doctor and staff.

TERRIBLE

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I wish I would have found this site before I went to this QUACK. Not enough room to write everything. Best advice - stay away unless you want to see a 3-ring circus in action. I felt bad that to submit the rating I had to mark one star. Wish there was a way to do negative stars.

Worst doctor EVER

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I will keep it short - don't go. Words cannot express my experience other than I think I would have been better off seeing a veterinarian.

Quack

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Found out why it was easy to get in....he is awful. Never had such an experience. Don't know where his degree came from, but they should be liable for turning him loose with a degree. stay away.

Liked him very much

Posted on September 26th, 2009

I had Dr. Galey as my surgeon while he was still in West Virginia. 1998 for a knee reconstruction for an ACL tear. 1999 for a needed follow up surgery. 2007 for carpel tunnel on each hand. All four surgeries were successful with no problems. His bedside manner is a bit odd, but that was sort of a welcome change from alot of specialists that you will see.

DON'T GO

Posted on September 10th, 2009

I had surgery with this doctor and developed an infection. Later found out his infection rate is 20% - ONE OUT OF FIVE!! His staff is great, but I question his abilities. He kept putting me off saying I wasn't infected. I finally saw another physician and finally being treated and have had 2 more surgeries.

Think twice

Posted on July 30th, 2009

This doctor acts unprofessional, rhymes his words when talking to patients, does not use your name - called me "hot shot" I am concerned about his abilities. The staff is very nice. Office is nice.

Posted on July 5th, 2017