John Galgani Jr Is this you?

Good and Bad

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I brought my teenage daughter to see Dr.Galgani. He continuously cut us off when we were trying to provide helpful information, touchd my daughter inappropriately, without giving reason, and was rude. However, he did call me prior to the appointment, after her labwork (to provide results), and did take the time in his office with her. He, unfortuneately, misdiagnosed her without all the bloodwork being done and kept saying he would get her better. I would not refer him to anyone unless they were desperate. He may be good at what he does but needs to take much more into consideration when working with children.

Working mother

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I have taken my children to Dr Galgoni for just a few year, and i must say the doctor is ok, but the receptionist at his Christian Northwest location is rude and very smart mouth. I have 3 children and I cant bring them all in one day , I have to make different appointment.. As a working mom, I cannot take off two days in a row . I have tried several time to get my kids the same appointment but there policy is very silly and very inconveniencing for the parents. My children has begun to recognize him as there doctor. But i must transfer them to a more courteous facility.

New diagnosis

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I read all of the reviews and am completely shocked that anyone would find this man rude in any way. My teenage son was diagnosed with diabetes and we were referred to Dr. Galgani by the hospital. Before I ever had the chance to meet him, he called me (from his personal cell phone) to introduce himself and to give me some insight into what we were looking at as far as treatment for my son. He was never rude or difficult but quite supportive, optimistic and helpful. My son is 18 and therefore preparing to leave for college and Dr. Galgani has given us multiple ways to contact him as we call every night (sometimes later than I would prefer) with details on my sons blood sugars so he can make adjustments to the amount of insulin to inject. He is TRULY WONDERFUL. Please give him a chance before you allow the negative comments to influence your choices.

IF YOU WANT A HORRIBLE DOCTOR, THIS IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU

Posted on November 28th, 2010

I went to him a few years ago. He was VERY rude and I was touched in places I didn't need to be and I was little. I begged my mom to get me away from that doctor and FINALLY convinced her that he's nothing but a fraud. Whatever you do, do NOT go to him, you'll regret it.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

When I first met Dr. Galgani, I thought he lacked bedside manner but since I have got to know him my opinion has changed. He is extremely bright, knows what he's doing and really cares about his patients.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

This is the rudest Dr. I have ever encountered. When asking questions he makes me feel like an idiot. When asking his opinion on dealing with an antibiotic induced diaper rash he told me that I should be more attentive to my child. He has even hung up on me on the phone. If you want to be treated like you are a horrible parent he is the Doctor for you

Don't EVER disagree with him or have an idea of your own, he'll just shoot you down

Posted on September 12th, 2009

Years of Excellance

Posted on September 24th, 2008

I have been with Dr. Galgani for more than 15 years. He is a Dr. who truley cares about what he is doing and most important the people he is caring for!!! I would recomend him to anyone!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015