Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Galloway has the following 1 specialty
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Liver Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Portal Hypertension
- Colorectal Cancer
- Short Bowel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Great dr. He is the best. Took very good care of my husband and still cares today. My husband would have die if dr gallaway would not have do his surgery. Thank u dr gallaway for taking care of my husband this past year and getting him back to walking and eating real food. U r the best dr a person could ask for. Your staff always let me know what was going on with my husband ever though i was not always able to be at the hospital when i was working. To me that means the world when u have to work and leave your loved one in the hospital and the staff calls and lets u know what us going on. Thank u for have that kind of staff.
Because of him, my family member was sent to an awful hospital where she received horrible care, suffered a terrible brain injury, and he did nothing to follow up on her care afterwards, and after her suffering horribly for months and months, with no follow up or care by him, she died, never regaining her capacity to speak, control her emotions or physical abilities again. Gifted surgeon but he will abandon you after surgeon like a worthless stray dog.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Galloway is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John R Galloway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinship Cancer Institute Of Emory University, 1365 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Galloway in this video.
Dr. John R Galloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.