Dr. John Ganser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ganser?

Very bad experience!!!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had. Doctor visit was fine, but I forgot to ask some questions before planned surgery. I was trying to contact doctor John Ganser for about 6 times in 10 days period and what I was always told is that doctor have patient and will call you right back, this never happened. My surgery was getting close and couldn't get any information from doctor. To make it worst in last week before my surgery doctor went on vacation and I couldn't get any info about what is going to be installed inside me. I cancelled surgery and went with somebody else! Much better doctor and very informative. Stay away or make sure ask everything on your visit, because this is your only one chance.

Best Surgeon around

Posted on November 10th, 2011

I have gone to Dr.Ganser for both my Realize band and my revision to Gastric Bypass. He and his nursing staff are top notch! He has a wonderful bedside manner, he really cares and above all he actually answers questions and answers questions without acting like he is in a hurry. His office staff can be trying at times, but he is definately worth it!

lap nissen repair

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr Ganser is kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. very professional yet caring and takes time to talk to you

Really Cares!!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Doctor Ganser took me on when I was at my worst. I had a leak in my gastric bypass, not done by Dr. Ganser, but he stepped in and made sure I was fixed up. I can't thank him more.

Great Doctor - Highly Recommend

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Ganser was great! I had laprascopic adjustable gastric banding with Dr. Ganser. He could not have cared more. He was so kind and attentive and really took time to make me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 2nd, 2016