Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr
Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Garbaciak is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, John C Lincoln North Mountain Hospital and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Dr. Garbaciak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I highly recommend this perinatologist to anyone that is having difficulty with your pregnancy. For about 3 years I was having a very difficult time getting pregnant and keeping my pregancies. As soon as I met Dr. G, I was able to get pregnant and keep my pregnancy. I'm 9 1/2 months pregnant and very greatful I met Dr. Garbaciak. I fully trust this doctor. A++ from me!!
I had a very scary pregnancy but Dr Garbaciak was amazing, without him i would have lost my baby. He and his staff were all very caring, and professional. I live in prescott but i had to go to phoenix to see him every other week but it was worth the driving it was the best experience ive had with any doctor. Next time im pregnant he most definatley will be who i go to.
It has been over three months since I delivered. Dr. Garbaciak was very helpful by listening to me, advocating and understanding a very crazy situation, and acting in a supportive capacity. It was wonderful interacting with his office staff who were very nice and professional. I was glad I was referred to his care.
Dr. Garbaciak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn A Garbaciak Jr Md, 9755 N 90th St Ste B295, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr in this video.
Dr. John A Garbaciak Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.